Design your custom guitar or bass online
we’ll build it at our shop in Austin, Texas
and ship you a guitar that’s truly “1 of 1.”
- “The more guitars you add to your collection the more difficult it becomes to find new and exciting stuff. This is definitely new and exciting stuff.”The Tone King
- Whenever I see a new name or logo on a guitar headstock I (naturally) meet it with a certain level of skepticism. It's rare and refreshing to pick up one of those guitars and be genuinely blown away by its playability, tone, and feel.”Matt NoveskeyBlue October
- “Couldn't be any happier with the playability and sound of the guitar. The neck is amazingly comfortable. It's right in that sweet spot between too thick and too thin. I feel like Goldilocks cause this one is just right.”Steve LattucaGet A Grip
- “I've gotten more comments and compliments on the tone of the guitar you guys made me than the Les Paul or the Tele I used to play. It's become my go-to guitar.”Michael OlsonLake Street Dive
- “This guitar is freaking amazing! It almost plays itself. Smooth as butter and the sound range between the single coil and the P90 gives you a ton of room. It's sexy as hell. Love it. ”Jamie Roth
Since 2012, Moniker Guitars has been building custom electric guitars and basses that are as unique as the music you make. Using our design tool, you can choose your instruments’ colors, parts, pickups and even add custom text and graphics.
Our team of dedicated guitar enthusiasts, musicians and luthiers build the guitars at our shop in Austin Texas and ship them to your door.