Design your custom guitar or bass online
we’ll build it at our shop in Austin, Texas
and ship you a guitar that’s truly “1 of 1.”
- “This guitar is freaking amazing! It almost plays itself. Smooth as butter and the sound range between the single coil and the P90 gives you a ton of room. It's sexy as hell. Love it. ”Jamie Roth
- “Couldn't be any happier with the playability and sound of the guitar. The neck is amazingly comfortable. It's right in that sweet spot between too thick and too thin. I feel like Goldilocks cause this one is just right.”Steve LattucaGet A Grip
- “Thanks so much folks at Moniker guitars! My semi-hollow Dixie is the nicest guitar I have ever played and the only guitar I played while touring this summer.”James McAdamsEvasive Maneuver
- Whenever I see a new name or logo on a guitar headstock I (naturally) meet it with a certain level of skepticism. It's rare and refreshing to pick up one of those guitars and be genuinely blown away by its playability, tone, and feel.”Matt NoveskeyBlue October
- “The more guitars you add to your collection the more difficult it becomes to find new and exciting stuff. This is definitely new and exciting stuff.”The Tone King
Since 2012, Moniker Guitars has been building custom electric guitars and basses that are as unique as the music you make. Using our design tool, you can choose your instruments’ colors, parts, pickups and even add custom text and graphics.
Our team of dedicated guitar enthusiasts, musicians and luthiers build the guitars at our shop in Austin Texas and ship them to your door.